1. Articulates with the distal ends of the tibia and fibula → Talus
2. Tendon of the calf muscle attaches to the posterior surface of this bone → Calcaneus
Please match the words with the correct sentence.
1. : articulates with the distal ends of the tibia and fibula
2. : tendon of the calf muscle attaches to the posterior surface of this bone
3. : articulates directly anterior to the talus
4. : tibia articulates with the talus here
5. : lateral tarsal; articulates with metatarsals 4 and 5
6. : one of the anterior tarsals; articulates with metatarsals 2, 3, and 4
trochlea of talus
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Ankle Bones concept. You can view video lessons to learn Ankle Bones. Or if you need more Ankle Bones practice, you can also practice Ankle Bones practice problems.