To determine whether the statements are true, let's review the properties of electric field:
The figure shows the E-field in the plane of two-point charges.
True or False.
1) Q1 and Q2 have the same sign.
2) A + charge at c would accelerate to the right.
3) The magnitude of E is the same at a and b.
4) A − charge at a would accelerate to the left.
5) Q1 is positive.
6) The size of Q1 is larger than that of Q2.
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Electric Field Lines concept. You can view video lessons to learn Electric Field Lines. Or if you need more Electric Field Lines practice, you can also practice Electric Field Lines practice problems.