Rank each satellite based on the net force acting on it. Rank from largest to smallest.
1. m = 100kg, L = 2500m, v= 160 m/s
2. m = 300kg L = 10000m, v= 80 m/s
3. m = 400kg L = 2500m, v= 80 m/s
4. m = 200kg L = 5000m, v= 160 m/s
5. m = 800kg L = 10000m, v= 40 m/s
6. m = 200kg L = 5000m, v= 120 m/s
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Satellite Motion concept. You can view video lessons to learn Satellite Motion. Or if you need more Satellite Motion practice, you can also practice Satellite Motion practice problems.
What professor is this problem relevant for?
Based on our data, we think this problem is relevant for Professor Connor's class at COFC.