The motion sensor gives a position-time graph. In order to generate such a graph, it emits sound waves. It will then measure the time taken before it detects the reflected sound wave.
The motion sensor depends on which of the following for its operation?
1. The emission of a short burst of sound waves.
2. Doppler shift measurements of the reflected sound wave
3. Measurement of the time between the burst and the detection of an echo.
4. Calculation of a distance from the time and the speed of sound.
5. Calculation of the velocity from the Doppler shift.
A. 1, 3, 4
B. 1, 2, 3, 5,
C. 1, 2, 5
D. 1, 2, 3, 4
E. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5