In the electromagnetic spectrum, gamma ray is known to have the shortest wavelength followed by X-ray, UV, visible, infrared, microwave and lastly radio
Select the arrangement of electromagnetic radiation which starts with the lowest wavelength and increases to greatest wavelength.
1) radio, infrared, ultraviolet, gamma rays
2) radio, ultraviolet, infrared, gamma rays
3) gamma rays, radio, ultraviolet, infrared
4) gamma rays, infrared, radio, ultraviolet
5) gamma rays, ultraviolet, infrared, radio
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Electromagnetic Spectrum concept. If you need more Electromagnetic Spectrum practice, you can also practice Electromagnetic Spectrum practice problems.
What professor is this problem relevant for?
Based on our data, we think this problem is relevant for Professor Rabeony's class at RUTGERS.