Complete the following statement. A pH value of −1.5
1. indicates an H+ concentration of 31.6 M.
2. is impossible because pH cannot be negative.
3. indicates an H+ concentration of 0.0316M.
4. indicates an H+ concentration of −0.0176M.
5. indicates an H+ concentration of 0.176M.
6. indicates an H+ concentration of −0.0316M.
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the pH and pOH concept. You can view video lessons to learn pH and pOH. Or if you need more pH and pOH practice, you can also practice pH and pOH practice problems.
What is the difficulty of this problem?
Our tutors rated the difficulty ofComplete the following statement. A pH value of −1.51. indic...as medium difficulty.
How long does this problem take to solve?
Our expert Chemistry tutor, Dasha took 2 minutes and 17 seconds to solve this problem. You can follow their steps in the video explanation above.
What professor is this problem relevant for?
Based on our data, we think this problem is relevant for Professor Singh's class at HCC.