What is the correct order of decreasing energy?
1. microwaves, visible light, x-rays, γ-rays, ultraviolet light
2. visible light, microwaves, x-rays, γ-rays, ultraviolet light
3. visible light, ultraviolet light, microwaves, , x-rays, γ-rays
4. microwaves, visible light, ultraviolet light, x-rays, γ-rays,
5. γ-rays, x-rays, ultraviolet light, visible light, microwaves
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Electromagnetic Spectrum concept. You can view video lessons to learn Electromagnetic Spectrum. Or if you need more Electromagnetic Spectrum practice, you can also practice Electromagnetic Spectrum practice problems.
What is the difficulty of this problem?
Our tutors rated the difficulty ofWhat is the correct order of decreasing energy? 1. microwa...as low difficulty.
How long does this problem take to solve?
Our expert Chemistry tutor, Jules took 2 minutes and 54 seconds to solve this problem. You can follow their steps in the video explanation above.
What professor is this problem relevant for?
Based on our data, we think this problem is relevant for Professor Brown's class at TAMU.