What is the electronic configuration of tellurium (Te)?
1. 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s2 4p6 5s2 4d10 5p8 6s2 5d6
2. 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s2 3d10 4p6 5s2 4f14 5p2
3. 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s2 4p6 5s2 6s2 6p6 4d10 7s2
4. 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s2 3d10 4p6 5s2 4d10 5p4
5. 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 3d10 3f14 4s2 4p6 4d4
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the The Electron Configuration concept. You can view video lessons to learn The Electron Configuration. Or if you need more The Electron Configuration practice, you can also practice The Electron Configuration practice problems.
What is the difficulty of this problem?
Our tutors rated the difficulty ofWhat is the electronic configuration of tellurium (Te)? 1. ...as low difficulty.
How long does this problem take to solve?
Our expert Chemistry tutor, Jules took 1 minute and 13 seconds to solve this problem. You can follow their steps in the video explanation above.
What professor is this problem relevant for?
Based on our data, we think this problem is relevant for Professor Maxwell's class at UCF.