An atom is composed of 3 subatomic particles.
In the center of an atom, there is the nucleus.
• It contains the subatomic particles: protons and neutrons.
• Spinning around it we find the third subatomic particle: the electron. •
• PROTONS are positively charged subatomic particles.
• ELECTRONS are negatively charged subatomic particles.
• NEUTRONS are neutral subatomic particles.
What is the bohr model for Sodium?
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Bohr Model concept. You can view video lessons to learn Bohr Model. Or if you need more Bohr Model practice, you can also practice Bohr Model practice problems.