•Soluble Ionic Compounds:
▪ Group 1A ions (Li+, Na+, K+, etc.) and Ammonium ion (NH4+) are soluble
▪ Nitrates (NO3-), Acetates (CH3COO- or C2H3O2-), and most Perchlorates (ClO4-) are soluble
▪ Cl-, Br-, and I- are soluble except when paired with Ag+, Pb2+, Cu+, Hg22+
▪ Sulfates (SO42-) are soluble except those of Ca2+, Sr2+, Ba2+, Ag+, and Pb2+
• Insoluble Ionic Compounds:
NaOH(aq) + (NH4)2SO4(aq) → _________________
Express your answer as a chemical equation. Enter NO REACTION if no reaction occurs. Identify all of the phases in your answer.