An atom is composed of 3 subatomic particles.
In the center of an atom, there is the nucleus.
• It contains the subatomic particles: protons and neutrons.
• Spinning around it we find the third subatomic particle: the electron. •
• PROTONS are positively charged subatomic particles.
• ELECTRONS are negatively charged subatomic particles.
• NEUTRONS are neutral subatomic particles.
What would a Bohr Model for magnesium look like?
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Molecular Models concept. If you need more Molecular Models practice, you can also practice Molecular Models practice problems.