Sort the events of Cellular respiration:
1. Second Carbon dioxide is released.
2. First NADH is made by reduction.
3. A bond in pyruvate is broken and the electrons picked up by NAD +.
4. Protons passive flow through the ATP Synthase.
5. Complex I of the ETC is reduced by electrons exacted from glucose/glucose derivatives.
6. Protons are pumped from the matrix to the inner membrane space.
a. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
b. 2, 3, 1, 5, 6, 4
c. 3, 2, 1, 5, 6, 4
d. 2, 3, 1, 5, 6, 4
e. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Introduction to Cellular Respiration concept. You can view video lessons to learn Introduction to Cellular Respiration. Or if you need more Introduction to Cellular Respiration practice, you can also practice Introduction to Cellular Respiration practice problems.
What is the difficulty of this problem?
Our tutors rated the difficulty ofSort the events of Cellular respiration:1. Second Carbon dio...as high difficulty.
How long does this problem take to solve?
Our expert Biology tutor, Kaitlyn took 13 minutes and 46 seconds to solve this problem. You can follow their steps in the video explanation above.