Phosphorylation: addition of a phosphate group to an organic compound
: usually refers to the formation of ATP
Sort each word or phrase as applying to photophosphorylation, oxidative phosphorylation, or both.
• Occurs in the Mitochondria.
• Occurs in the Chloroplast.
• Occurs in Plants.
• Produces ATP.
• Involves a proton gradient.
• Involves a larger pH gradient.
• Involves a larger electrical gradient.
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Photosynthesis concept. You can view video lessons to learn Photosynthesis. Or if you need more Photosynthesis practice, you can also practice Photosynthesis practice problems.