1. Evergreens are plants that maintain their leaves in all seasons and include trees such as pine, cedar, and mango.
Complete the sentences by matching the names of trees to the appropriate blanks. To do this, drag the names on the left into the appropriate blanks in the sentences on the right.
Match the words in the left column to the appropriate blanks in the sentences on the right. Terms may be used more than once.
cedar mango elm maple pine
1. Evergreens are plants that maintain their leaves in all seasons and include trees such as _________, _________ , and _________.
2. Deciduous trees lose their leaves seasonally and include trees such as _________ and _________.
3. Hardwoods reproduce using flowers and have broad leaves: hardwoods include trees such as _________, _________ , and _________ .
4. Conifer leaves are generally thin and needle-like, while seeds are contained in cones. Conifers include _________ and _________ .
Frequently Asked Questions
What scientific concept do you need to know in order to solve this problem?
Our tutors have indicated that to solve this problem you will need to apply the Seed Plants concept. You can view video lessons to learn Seed Plants. Or if you need more Seed Plants practice, you can also practice Seed Plants practice problems.
What professor is this problem relevant for?
Based on our data, we think this problem is relevant for Professor Shakya's class at MDC.